Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Chrome Stormtrooper Polybag

12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,021
edited October 3 in The Database
In the database the Chrome Stormtrooper polybag is listed as set #2853590.  Under the set details within the Buy at Bricklink section it states, "This item is not available or not listed at BrickLink."  BrickLink lists this as set number 4591726 which shows the price guide values.  The back of the polybag shows both numbers.  Is there a way for set #2853590 to reflect the BrickLink price guide value for set number 4591726?  Or maybe just change the database to reflect set number 4591726 to match what BrickLink shows.

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,287
    edited October 4
    There are a number of the minifig polys and older keychains that have different item numbers and 'set' numbers.

As, I recall the 'Classic Minifigure' Collections.

So yeah, it's fun to try and cross-reference these items.
  • 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,021
    SumoLego said:
    There are a number of the minifig polys and older keychains that have different item numbers and 'set' numbers.

As, I recall the 'Classic Minifigure' Collections.

So yeah, it's fun to try and cross-reference these items.
    It would be nice if somehow the item number and set number of a single iem were linked together with BrickLink pricing guide values.  I use the Collection Valuation feature to access my value for insurance value and in this case concerning the Chrome Stormtrooper I have no value listed because Brickset and BrinkLink show different set numbers.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,923
    Yes I can add a cross-reference number and have done so for this set. It should pick up its value later on.
    panchox11265
  • 12651265 The Great State of TexasMember Posts: 1,021
    Huw said:
    Yes I can add a cross-reference number and have done so for this set. It should pick up its value later on.
    Awesome!!  There are others like this, but this specific fix helps.