Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Finally joined up

TinoTino CaMember Posts: 2
Been spending way to much money on Legos recently

eggshen560HeliportCymbelineThe_RancorAstrobricksBumblepantsbandit778KungFuKennygibburnzpxchrislowleaddatsunrobbieMr_Cross

Comments

• The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 1,997
    Welcome! Nice collection of vehicles there including some cheeky convertible top down variants - are vehicles what you’re most into with Lego? I see the Flintstones Ideas set sneaking in on the side ;)
    KungFuKenny
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,047
    Love the VW alts. Welcome to the forum!
    KungFuKenny
  • TinoTino CaMember Posts: 2
    Welcome! Nice collection of vehicles there including some cheeky convertible top down variants - are vehicles what you’re most into with Lego? I see the Flintstones Ideas set sneaking in on the side ;)
    Ok...actually I love the Star Wars sets. But I like the cars sets cause you can mess with them alittle and it looks like another car. Can't really do that to the Star wars sets.
    The_Rancor
  • lowleadlowlead USAMember Posts: 216
    Welcome!
    Oh ya, those VW mods steal the show - are they called 'Bullpups' or something?  Really liking the double window version in the center.