Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Longtime Lego lover and back after 25 years!

gibburnzgibburnz West Chester, PAMember Posts: 5
Hi there Brickset peeps. Because of my Seinfeld obsession, I found myself purchasing 21328 - Seinfeld and this completely turned me back on to my childhood obsession, Lego's. Now I'm going down a rabbit hole to figure out what I've missed over the last 25 years; quite a bit! And yep, the sets have not gotten any cheaper!

Anyways, below are pics from my recently purchased set and would love to take any unused sets off your hands. Let me know if you have any for sale!

560HeliportSwitchfoot55lowleadpxchrismadforLEGOCymbelineSumoLego

Comments

• lowleadlowlead USAMember Posts: 199
    gibburnz said:
    ...Lego's...

*G A S P ! ! !*
    *clutches pearls, feels faint* =oD

Hey there @gibburnz - welcome back!  Dang!  25 years is quite a Dark Age...what the heck did you DO with all of your free time and money??  Either way, kiss it ALLLL goodbye! 
    gibburnz560HeliportpxchrisCymbelineKungFuKenny
  • gibburnzgibburnz West Chester, PAMember Posts: 5
    lowlead said:
    gibburnz said:
    ...Lego's...

*G A S P ! ! !*
    *clutches pearls, feels faint* =oD

Hey there @gibburnz - welcome back!  Dang!  25 years is quite a Dark Age...what the heck did you DO with all of your free time and money??  Either way, kiss it ALLLL goodbye! 
    Ha... yeah, watching it go out the door as I type this! Thanks for the warm welcome!
    560Heliport
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,475
    We all offer our condolences to your bank account. 
    Switchfoot55560HeliportCymbelineSumoLegogibburnz
  • gibburnzgibburnz West Chester, PAMember Posts: 5
    edited September 16
    Yep... this is not going to end well. Just ordered Police Station - 10278 to go along with the neighborhood. Considering adding Assembly Square - 10255, but need to keep sneaking these into the house in small quantities! :)

560HeliportCymbelinepxchrisSumoLego
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,023
    Assembly Square is fab. I've nearly bought it and I really don't care for modulars.
    gibburnzSumoLegoKungFuKenny