Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: current BAM figures

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,420
If anyone is going to a LEGO store, could you do me a favour and pick up some BAM figures and send them on? I am after the new colour brick guy and 2x the skeleton guitarist. Can either pay or trade, depending on what you are after.

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,575
    Interesting sounding figures...Does anyone have pics of the new parts?
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,575
    Ahh, saw them at eurobricks.. Nice selection. Apparently the ping pig is part of the BaM  as well as the purple balloon dig with what appears to be a teal brick costume
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 880
    Had a look at Stratford tonight only skeleton guitarist no teal brick guys ( supposedly not even in back ) 
    No pigs either . 

@CCC
    Did you get sorted? 
    Supposedly they have the teal guy ( pending who you ask in the store ) so I can pick you up what you require on Thursday 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,420
    edited September 2021
    All sorted now, thanks to @PJ76UK
    PJ76ukGothamConstructionCobrickedinbandit778Yellowcastle
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,347
    As @CCC has been sorted with his request, if I could be cheeky and hop on this thread and ask for some help to buy the same figures as both Milton Keynes and Bluewater were complete let downs with these and I unfortunately won't get near a LEGO store till mid October after this week. 
    I'm after 1 of the teal Brick guys and if possible 4 of the skeleton guitarist (sixth figure can be dealers choice as a bonus for the assist).
    Yellowcastle
    @bandit778
    I can get you those tomorrow if you want them. 

Yellowcastlebandit778GothamConstructionCo
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,347
    That would be greatly appreciated @Pate5346 thank you.
    Yellowcastle
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 694
    I'm going to be super-cheeky as well if @CCC doesn't mind me jumping off the back of his post, too. I'd love to put together a small band of these new Skeleton Mariachi dudes (and possibly a Teal Brick fig) if someone is kind enough to assist? Many thanks...
  • babieface75babieface75 ukMember Posts: 109
    Can i be cheeky too and jump on here,if anyone is going to a lego store can you get me two of the blister packs of Skeleton Mariachi dudes,i believe or have been told they are £5 per pack of 3,i want one set for the normal and the second set i have marracas for,hit me up as iam nowhere near a lego store and would really like these,cheers
  • BastyBasty LondonMember Posts: 465
    I’m going to the Lego store today if anybody is still after some figures? Send me a PM of what you are looking for 
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 694
    @Batsy PM sent, thanks very much!
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 536
    @Basty pm sent!
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,723
    Cheeky PM sent if I'm not too late!
    Just a heads up, I ended up going again to the Lego store today and picked up spares of the pig farmer, brick guy and skeleton mariachi guy. Which I will post about next week for people who are after these. 
    BOBJACK_JACKBOB