Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Wanted modulars - trade, cash or mix?

autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 1,284
I am looking for the following modulars, prefer new but complete used with manual is fine. Without manual might be negotiable:

1) Fire Brigade
2) Town Hall
3) Pet Shop

Of course I'd love Cafe Corner or Green Grocer as well, but unless someone is feeling really charitable, I know they're out of my price range. Town Hall is a big stretch as is.

I have a variety of sets to trade or might do cash or a mix, depending on pricing--I have a limited cash budget but will do cash for the right set and price.

For trade I have 1 each of the following, all are in sealed boxes and most are in excellent condition. Diagon Alley has some box damage on the edges. Most of the others are in good shape, IIRC, but I'm happy to double-check and send pictures of a specific box.

https://brickset.com/sets/mycollection-flag2/runas-tgewin