Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for Lego Box Prints

RouxRoux EssexMember Posts: 1
I'm new here so I hope I haven't put this in the wrong place

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are HUGE Lego fans. She's recently been given a 12th scale dollhouse to renovate, and I'd like to contribute by making a couple of scale lego boxes.

I was wondering if anyone here has any pdfs or other printable files of all the faces of any Lego packaging or any leads on where to find them. Ideally, I'm looking for her favourite sets; the Treehouse and the VW Camper), but I'll take anything I can get.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Brickfan50Brickfan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 424
    You can find a box picture of many sets on Brickset.
    When you resize those images they quickly becomes too blurry to use, I'm afraid. Perhaps a better solution is to use real LEGO tiles. Several of these are made with box art, for instance:
    3068bpb0937, 3068bpb1657, 3069bpb0938, 3069bpb0387, 26603pb001, 26603pb055.
    Two of which are below:

You can find the parts on Bricklink using the numbers above. Good luck with your hobby!

CCCKungFuKenny