Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

EXPIRED: [US] Limited BOGO50% at TRU 3/11 - 3/17

andystarandystar Member Posts: 275
edited March 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
TRU will be having another LEGO BOGO50% starting March 11th.
The BOGO50% is only on LEGO City, Duplo, and Cars construction sets.

Comments

• sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    uhh... what happens between then and now, oh seer o' sales?
  • andystarandystar Member Posts: 275
    edited February 2012
    ^ well, Feb 26th is $10 off any LEGO construction set over $50. Not sure what TRU means by "any" though, no fine print that I can see. Also 25% off LEGO board games.

Only set I see worth getting with this one is Winter Village Post, since they already have it $10 below [email protected] for 59.99, so this would put it at $49.99 or a 28% discount.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    What's your source for seeing these sales in advance?
  • andystarandystar Member Posts: 275
    edited February 2012
    I found the Feb 26th one at the link below but didn't think anything of it until I got the TRU mailer today for the "Mega Spring Sale". The items listed the link appear to line up with the majority of the stuff in their mailer so I believe there will be $10 off 50 purchase and the board game deal. Maybe the link is for a deal from last year.... we should know in another day or so.

http://www.toysrus.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=12660984
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,908
    Sorry to dig up an old thread, but does anyone have an idea on what the sale is on LEGO for March 4th?
  • AlczervikAlczervik Member Posts: 93
    this appears to be live now, with the themes mentioned:cars, duplo, and city
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,260
    It should be live, it ends tonight...lol

I picked up a couple of airports and Public transport systems, anything else on sale is pretty much over priced for may liking.

• AlczervikAlczervik Member Posts: 93
    ^ oh my bad I didn't see anyone mention it so I thought it started today
  • streekerstreeker FranceMember Posts: 299
    edited March 2012
    Better to buy through FAO.com, TRU clone. Same promo, but you can add a free Muppets toy to your cart.

For any future sales, just cross check TRU, etoys and FAO sites, because they all run the same LEGO promo concurrently, but may have different added-on bonus items.
    ^ And they let you buy more than 1 exclusive set, such as the modulars.
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    ^ but they are not part of the deal so . . .
    ^ Just thought it is worth mentioning because TRU has a BOGO sale on all LEGO sets from time to time.