Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

ISO hiring out mosaic help

Hey there! About five years ago I built a huge (144 studs x 144 studs) mosaic of the Lego logo. A friend on mine has just started a small business and I'd like to do build one for him with his new logo to help him out, but the website I used at the time (Brickit) is no longer functional. This site was great - I uploaded the image, selected the colors, cleaned it up a bit and then ordered the parts from the parts list it generated. I've tried some of the other software packages out there such as Pictobrick and Brickiazer and just can't get them to work. As a result, I'm looking to pay someone to do this for me. I need instructions and a parts list generated from the logo for a 144x144 mosaic. If anyone has this capability, please let me know! Thanks!

Comments

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 2,011
    Did you try the Mosaic Maker in Stud.io?
    Yellowcastle
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,391
    You could do it old school, pixilate / scale the image  size to 144x144.

Or prehistoric school, overlay a scaled version of the logo on graph paper. 
    Yellowcastle