Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Inside Tour 2022

minicoop4minicoop4 USAMember Posts: 22
The LEGO House website has been updated with the following:

The sign-up for LEGO Inside Tour 2022 is available on this page from October 26, 2021 at 10.00 am CET until October 29, 2021 at 10.00 am CET. 
Astrobricks560HeliportKungFuKenny

Comments

• The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 2,486
    I wonder how many, or even if at all, 2020 or 2021 tour applicants are carrying over? Maybe they can cater for a few more dates of tours perhaps. It’s definitely something for plenty of fans to look forward too!
    KungFuKenny
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,368
    I wonder how many, or even if at all, 2020 or 2021 tour applicants are carrying over? Maybe they can cater for a few more dates of tours perhaps. It’s definitely something for plenty of fans to look forward too!
    My son and I are in that group… we were supposed to be June of 2020, then June of 2021… I will be going in 2022 even if I have to wear a biohazard suit!
    YellowcastleThe_RancorCymbelinegmonkey76
  • minicoop4minicoop4 USAMember Posts: 22
    I'm curious if anyone was able to get a new registration slot for the LIT? My guess is that 90% of the slots will be filled by original 2020 selected applicants.
  • DoktorLDoktorL Member Posts: 140
    We did not make it, again ...
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,368
    A quick question for those who have gone before: How many days would you allocate for Legoland, the Lego House, and Billund in general (in addition to the tour days)?
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,363
    If I remember correctly, in 2019, we arrived on Sunday and spent Monday and Tuesday on our own before the tour started on Wednesday.
    KungFuKenny
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 2,486
    edited March 2022
    I allocated one full extra day in Legoland and exploring Billund before the tour and our tours ended at lunch on the final day so I had an afternoon to explore more (perhaps the Lego House which hadn’t opened yet for me). You might want an extra day to explore the local towns where many of the designers live, or Copenhagen, but you really don’t need long to look around Billund in general.

I recommend a walk around the sculpture park by the river in Billund to have a break between things or on the day before the tour as it’s a good place to chill out for a bit.
    KungFuKennyBumblepants
  • ryderfanryderfan DFWMember Posts: 37
    I have not been on the LIT, but our family did allocate two days to Lego on our trip to Denmark. The Lego House is a full day in itself. Legoland and Billund was the another day. 
    MorkManKungFuKenny
  • legomentallegomental UkMember Posts: 367
    We spent 3 days just at legoland with the kids when we went. It's a great park! 
    However if going with no kids and not a theme park addict then a day is fine. There wasn't much to do in billund, the airport is tiny but very nice and efficient, the lego house we spent 1 day and i coukd happily have spent longer. Sadly not been on the tour 

The food at both legoland and the lego House is the same and pretty average but expensive. The hotel is nice but expensive. We drove and when we go again next summer I will definitely take more of our own food with us 
    KungFuKenny