Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale - Large Parts Collection - 33,000 pieces - $2500

kjbeditorkjbeditor TampaMember Posts: 1
edited June 2021 in Marketplace
Hello, 

I'm looking to sell IN BULK several used sets. These sets are organized into ziplock bags, no minifigures, boxes or instructions are included. Ideally looking to sell to someone who quickly wants to grow their parts collection. A few sets may be incomplete (not by much). 

This is a local sale only. I'm located in Tampa, FL and am willing to drive up to 2 or 3 hours to facilitate a sale. I've attached a PDF with the set numbers, names, original piece count and retail price.

$2500

Cash, PayPal or Venmo accepted.

Please feel free to email me > [email protected]

Comments

• kjbeditorkjbeditor TampaMember Posts: 1
    Hello,

I'm selling IN BULK several used sets. Looking for someone who wants to grow their parts collection since these are incomplete sets. These sets are organized into ziplock bags, no minifigures, boxes or instructions are included.

This is a local sale only. I'm located in Tampa, FL and am willing to drive up to 2 or 3 hours to facilitate a sale. I can send a PDF with the set numbers, names, original piece count and retail price if needed, feel free to ask.

$1500

Cash, PayPal or Venmo accepted.

Please feel free to email me > [email protected]