Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Filtering Your Sets Collection

GoldenNinja3000GoldenNinja3000 CanadaMember Posts: 5
Hi everyone! Is there any way to sort your sets collection by which sets you've added notes on, or by whether you own them new or used? I'm trying to be more organized about the sets I have built and the ones I have for sale/trade, but I can't find a way to filter only those out which has been irritating me a little. Any advice is much appreciated!

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,465
    For sets with notes: at the menu, go to "My sets", then scroll down to "Sets with notes", then click on "View sets you've added a note to".
    Mr_CrossHuwAstrobricksCymbeline
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 673
    You may wish to use some of the customizable flags to mark certain sets (i.e. use blue for "sale/trade" sets), if you don't already use all of them in some way.