Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What is the white boba fett really worth?

greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
I've just seen someone on ebay selling it for £18.99 which seems fairly reasonable to me although the more I read about the figure the more I think its more common than the price suggests. I've only just started collecting so know little to nothing about them. I also saw the chrome Stormtrooper for £15.

Comments

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    If I remember rightly White Boba was limited to 20,000 worldwide (http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=783) and was available in numerous different promotions around the world.

I think the polybag version of the Chrome Stormtooper was only available in the US and Canada as a TRU promotion, I'm not sure on numbers on this one. The Chrome Strormtrooper magnet (detachable) was very widely available at [email protected] and brand stores worldwide, so if you're buying a loose figure, be aware it may well be from the magnet set.

Those prices seem reasonable to me, although, as ever, I'm sure you could get them a little cheaper in auction if you bide your time.
  • coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
    edited February 2012
    The Chrome Storm Trooper polybag was also available in the UK from TRU as a freebie when you purchased SW Lego.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    ^ Ah, thanks, I'd forgotten about that. Don't suppose you can recall when?
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,520
    ^^^ Ah, my Chrome Stormtrooper was definitely in a pack rather than a polybag, so less rare I guess and now @flump6523 can stop telling me off for opening it!
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,312
    Yeah that's how I got mine! Was at least a couple of years ago now though??
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 942
    The Chrome Storm Trooper polybag was also available in the UK from TRU as a freebie when you purchased SW Lego.
    White Bobba Fett was available in the same promotion with Smyths - at least in Ireland anyway, though I seem to remember that it was in the UK too. I bought a couple of battle packs to get two of them, which worked out cheaper than the BL prices. Wish I'd managed to snag a few more though.

• legoDadlegoDad Member Posts: 529
    I see them for anywhere from $25-$35.00. I paid I believe like $20.00 + shipping awhile back on eBay.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    I've sold a few for $25 a pop. They were also available in Sweden when you purchased set #8097 Slave 1. I've seen estimated numbers of 10-20,000.. personally, I would say it's probably around 20,000 considering the constant amount on the market.