Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What is the white boba fett really worth?

greekmickgreekmick UKMember Posts: 710
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
I've just seen someone on ebay selling it for £18.99 which seems fairly reasonable to me although the more I read about the figure the more I think its more common than the price suggests. I've only just started collecting so know little to nothing about them. I also saw the chrome Stormtrooper for £15.

Comments

• atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    If I remember rightly White Boba was limited to 20,000 worldwide (http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=783) and was available in numerous different promotions around the world.

I think the polybag version of the Chrome Stormtooper was only available in the US and Canada as a TRU promotion, I'm not sure on numbers on this one. The Chrome Strormtrooper magnet (detachable) was very widely available at [email protected] and brand stores worldwide, so if you're buying a loose figure, be aware it may well be from the magnet set.

Those prices seem reasonable to me, although, as ever, I'm sure you could get them a little cheaper in auction if you bide your time.
  • coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
    edited February 2012
    The Chrome Storm Trooper polybag was also available in the UK from TRU as a freebie when you purchased SW Lego.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    ^ Ah, thanks, I'd forgotten about that. Don't suppose you can recall when?
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,490
    ^^^ Ah, my Chrome Stormtrooper was definitely in a pack rather than a polybag, so less rare I guess and now @flump6523 can stop telling me off for opening it!
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,312
    Yeah that's how I got mine! Was at least a couple of years ago now though??
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 939
    The Chrome Storm Trooper polybag was also available in the UK from TRU as a freebie when you purchased SW Lego.
    White Bobba Fett was available in the same promotion with Smyths - at least in Ireland anyway, though I seem to remember that it was in the UK too. I bought a couple of battle packs to get two of them, which worked out cheaper than the BL prices. Wish I'd managed to snag a few more though.

• legoDadlegoDad Member Posts: 529
    I see them for anywhere from $25-$35.00. I paid I believe like $20.00 + shipping awhile back on eBay.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,234
    I've sold a few for $25 a pop. They were also available in Sweden when you purchased set #8097 Slave 1. I've seen estimated numbers of 10-20,000.. personally, I would say it's probably around 20,000 considering the constant amount on the market.