Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Request for Ordering Ability in "Your Queries"

KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 179
I have a number of queries and often have 2-4 that are very similar and have slightly different names to differentiate.  However, they are scattered throughout my "Your Queries" list when not created back-to-back and if I create another "similar" one, it'll then be at the top.  Would love to move them around to better organize and then find the queries I want to run.  Request to have up/down arrows to move my "Your Queries" similar to the up/down arrows available in the "Your Menu" section.

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,867
    That is something I've been meaning to do for a while. Please add it to the suggestion box https://brickset.com/suggestions and I'll see to it during the next development cycle.
  • KeilupKeilup Frisco, TXMember Posts: 179
    Done.  Thanks.