Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] FOR SALE - 70620 Ninjago City x2 BNISB + 1 used & 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Weapon BNISB x2

Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,636
Howdy all,
I'm looking to sell a few sets I bought as potential stock when I was going to open a Bricklink Store (I still might, but right now I need the space).
#70620 Ninjago City x2 BNISB (tiny bit of shelf wear on boxes, pics on request) £500 each ono + postage
#70620 Ninjago City Used - built twice, 99.5% complete, all mininfigures and necessary parts (probably missing spares, no box) £370 ono + postage
#70617 Temple of the Ultimate Weapon x2 BNISB (maybe some shelf wear, pics on request) £100 each ono + postage.

I will pack them well with bubble wrap in a shipping box. We can discuss postage methods, but it's likely to be over £20 to send within the UK.
Cheers!

Comments

• KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Somewhere between Ice Station Odyssey and FabulandMember Posts: 2,367
    I’m impressed you built Ninjago City twice... 🙂
    Mr_CrossFizyxDeMontesfy222SumoLego
  • Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 1,636
    edited May 2021
    I bought it second hand. Very good condition... had to build it on hard-mode to check all the bits were there! So, I built it just the once ;-)
    KungFuKenny
    If I'm a bit crazy on the prices, I am open to offers. This seemed to be about the sold mark on ebay...
    Weekend bump and reductions...

#70620 Ninjago City x2 BNISB (tiny bit of shelf wear on boxes, pics on request) £450 each ono + postage
    #70620 Ninjago City Used - built twice, 99.5% complete, all mininfigures and necessary parts (probably missing spares, no box) £325 ono + postage
    #70617 Temple of the Ultimate Weapon x2 BNISB (maybe some shelf wear, pics on request) £75 each ono + postage.
    So, a year on, I still have these... really could do with the cash and the space.
    Prices do seem to have held since last year.
    However, I'd still honour the prices in the previous comment for regulars on the forum.

Post for Ninjago City will be at least £25 (with some sort of tracking)... but all of these are probably UK only because of postage costs unfortunately.
    SumoLego
    I would much rather sell here, so before I throw caution to the wind and put them on facebook this afternoon...

I've knocked another £5 off my prices just you good people, elsewhere I'll try to get closer to the six month average on BL which is £530. Fwiw, looking at the auction place it's all over the place but I think fair sold prices are in the region of £475-£550.

A: £445

B: £445

I would very, very much welcome a pick-up or even a convenient meet-up and would also consider offers (with F&F or cash) in that scenario.

I've got quite a few other sets to shift too, but from a quick check I definitely have:

#70614 Lightning Jet x4 £65 each (boxes are not mint & might have Debenhams or amazon stickers on them)

#70615 Fire Mech x3 £55 each

#70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon x3 £80 each

#70905 The Batmobile x2 £55 each

#70902 Catwoman £25

#70900 Joker x6 £20 each

#75188 Resistance Bomber x2 £125 (not Finch!)

#75180 Rathtar Escape £60

#75182 Republic Fighter Tank x3 £65 each (inc. Aayla Secura)

#75184 Advent Calendar 2017 x4 £30 each (inc. Sabine Wren)

#75176 Resistance Transport Pod x4 £25 each

Happy to hear fair offers.

• BollymanBollyman London UKMember Posts: 19
    Sent you a message 😊
    Mr_Cross
    'B' has sold pending a pick-up from a facebook deal. I can probably knock off another £10 on 'A' bringing it to £435 + post or collection?

If my prices are off on the other sets, happy to hear any offers!
    Both Ninjago City have sold.
    Please close, I'll open another thread for the other new sales.