Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for Cloud Car Instructions

jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 233
edited April 5 in Building and Techniques
Does anyone have the instructions for the Cloud Car from the Build Your Own Adventures book ( set #11920 )?  Trying to build one from spare parts with my son and having a bear of a time finding them online. 

Thanks!

Comments

• jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 233
    Thank you!  You must be better at searching than I. 
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,580
    I picked this up just the other day. I can take some pics of the instructions tomorrow if that helps. Just had a quick look and it's quite a bunch of pages. And late!
    KungFuKennygmonkey76
    @Brainslugged that would be great - I think we can use the videos @datsunrobbie pointed out but pictures are worth a thousand words..........
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,900
    Have a look at DK's website page for the book here There is hi-res photo that you can zoom in on and see the build to reverse engineer
    edited April 6
    @Brainslugged that would be great - I think we can use the videos @datsunrobbie pointed out but pictures are worth a thousand words..........
    Here's a scan of the instructions. I hope this isn't in contravention of any forum rules.
    datsunrobbieMr_CrossCymbelineKungFuKennypanchox1Astrobricks
    Thank you very much!
  • Blockwork_OrangeBlockwork_Orange ON, CanadaMember Posts: 108
    @Brainslugged Thanks for making these instructions available.  Getting the building instructions for the sets that come as part of the books is one of those things that seems to have fallen through the cracks for availability.  The books are not really a LEGO product and have a different copyright so the plans for these aren't available to download from the LEGO website.  I was looking for the plans for a Ninjago one a while back with no luck.
    I was looking for the plans for a Ninjago one a while back with no luck.
    Which Ninjago one? If I see Lego books at a big discount, I normally buy a few. Sometimes to use as presents for other kids' birthday parties etc but sometimes to just keep the parts and then plan to give the books away. But then I just feel cheap as they're clearly meant to come with a set.

I'm pretty sure I have one or two of the Ninjago ones below in my "presents and re-gifting" pile in the loft. If that's the one you're looking for, I'd be more than happy to slice the pages out and scan them. That's what I did for the Cloud Car as I couldn't get good photos of them. At least it would give someone some pleasure rather than it taking up space in my loft for eternity. Plus it'd be a good excuse to keep the parts.

560HeliportKungFuKenny
    I'm pretty sure I also have dupes of the Green Lantern and Disney Princess ones.
    560Heliport
  • Blockwork_OrangeBlockwork_Orange ON, CanadaMember Posts: 108
    Thanks for the offer, but I honestly can't recall which one! It was a part of a bag of stuff I picked up at thrift shop.  I think it is packed away somewhere in my hoard now, but if I ever find it again I'll know where to ask for help :)