Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

zavvi flash sale.

panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 585
edited March 26 in Buying & Selling Topics

Some good stuff. Disney castle for 289.99

KungFuKenny

Comments

• karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 321
    Good deals on some of the Technic Vehicles & the Disney Castle.  Not so much on anything else to me.
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,814
    I’m really tempted by that Technic Liebherr! $100 dollars off of retail is hard to pass up...
    panchox1
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,027
    One word of caution - some of the sets on that site have inflated RRP listed.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,042
    I was pretty leary about them but I ordered the classic Batcave deal with the free CMF and free shipping that was on the homepage a few months ago. It all went perfect, though I was a little surprised that I ordered from Zavvi US and it shipped from Zavvi UK.
  • Chris87Chris87 ScotlandMember Posts: 14
    Tempted by the discounted Chiron but unfortunately too many other bills this month. Still can't justify anywhere near the RRP for the bigger Technic sets so here's hoping similar price drops still happen over the summer months as hopefully things start to open up more again
  • FireFox31FireFox31 NH, USAMember Posts: 66
    How legitimate are shops like this?  I fear the offers are too good to be true, maybe they're selling counterfeit.  I only buy from Lego, Amazon (ships/sold by Amazon only), and Target.
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,234
    Zavvi is a respected and trustworthy vendor which has been featured numerous times on Brickset.
    drdavewatfordmadforLEGOFizyxpanchox1SirBen
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 1,096
    The only thing I don't like about Zavvi is that, as noted above, they do often mark their prices to above RRP, and so sometimes even their 'good' sales are... less than stellar.  That said, they've been my go-to for several larger sets that we just don't see on decent sale in the US, like the Sian, the Bugatti, the Disney Castle, the Liebherr, etc. etc.

I have also seen reports from people about exceptionally poorly packed boxes from them, but my own experience has actually been that they've had some of the best packing of any of the major resellers I buy from.  So your mileage may vary on that front as well.

panchox1KungFuKenny
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 585
    Went ahead and ordered the Disney Castle from them. Paid with Paypal to have an extra layer of protection, just in case. We'll see how it goes!
    KungFuKenny