Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: LEGO TT Games Dev Bricks

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 1,217,736
This discussion was created from comments split from: LEGO TT Games Dev Brick Collections.

Comments

• Fretter18Fretter18 Member Posts: 18
    One of the holy grail bricks. Last chance to own one of these bad boys before it goes on eBay this weekend. 
    Fireheart
    Fretter18 said:
    One of the holy grail bricks. Last chance to own one of these bad boys before it goes on eBay this weekend. 
    Killer Frost has now been sold. 
    SumoLegoMarshallmario
    Just to let you know guys all my bricks have gone up on eBay now, prices have gone up due to eBay's fee's. If you're still interested in purchasing one of these please let me know asap, we may be able to strike a deal. Thanks again for your time guys. 
    Dr Strange has been sold. 
    Violet has now been sold too. Only the Rex ones remaining. 
    Fireheart
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Member Posts: 5,435
    Selling/trading should really be done in the Marketplace section.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Administrator, Moderator Posts: 5,234
    No worries, good to go
    SumoLego
  • FireheartFireheart Member Posts: 631
    @Yellowcastle so the whole collecting thread for TT games brick collections has been moved to the marketplace?
    I started the thread for people who collect these, none of mine are for sale.. can it be moved back please?
    Thanks.
    DeMontes
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Administrator, Moderator Posts: 5,234
    edited March 2021
    Apologies, it was late and I had just stopped sniffing glue. I blame @Pitfall69. :o)
    Fireheart
  • babieface75babieface75 Member Posts: 109
    I have wanted one of these for a while now,i havent even looked as i heard the prices are really high,would be nice to say you have one in your collection though,whats the cheapest ones to buy?
    One of my Rex bricks has gone, only one more left. This is a very limited brick. They have all gone this weekend like hotcakes. 
    All my bricks have been sold now. I've told a friend of mine to get his on so keep an eye on eBay over the next couple of weeks. 
    FizyxSumoLego
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.