The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

My New Brick Link store (chrisdojo)

chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
edited February 2012 in Marketplace
I have opened a Brick Link store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=chrisdojo

Reputation: I have over 450 positive feedback on ebay, 100% raiting. I hope you take a look and order!
(USA only)

Comments

• LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    Your prices look very fair, anyone looking for Kingdoms or Star Wars should check out your site...
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I just took a look, and I have to agree with LFT. The fact that you only ship to the USA could put a lot of people (ie me) off. When I first started on BL, I only shipped to the UK. I had 2 orders in 6 months. Since I started shipping worldwide last August, I've had 32 orders!
  • chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
    @Matthew
    Thanks for the tip. I've just had a bad experience with shipping outside of the USA in the past on ebay. Aside from that, the chance is a bit higher to have banged up boxes. I'll think about it and maybe expand to UK.
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    I'm the only one from my country with a store on Bricklink, called Pakistan Bricks. Its slowwwww as technically why would anyone buy Lego from someone from Pakistan :P but its a good outlet for me to sell the sets in Used which I don't want anymore.

@chrisdojo, we have all had bad experiences, but its never that difficult to expand :P Never use cheapest shipping method (my mistake in both of the cases of my bad experience) and simply offer all the shipping methods to the Buyer and it will work.

You guys from the US are very lucky to be in such a big Lego market and to be able to get sales and offers and turn it around in a decent enough reselling business.

If you would be willing to ship to me, even my friend @LegoFanTexas knows what I will buy from your store :P

Good luck with your store @chrisdojo :)
  • chrisdojochrisdojo Member Posts: 168
    @Coolsplash @Matthew
    so, since opening my BrickLink store on Feb. 16 - even though i am listed as "only ships to USA" i've still had inquiries from people out of the USA. at the moment i have been responding to those asking for shipping quotes but haven't actually changed my shipping prefs yet.

Coolsplash, what are you interested in?