Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[Elsewhere] 6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse Availability?

jtrjtr Member Posts: 37
edited February 2012 in Shopping Elsewhere
Anybody know what/when stores in Australia are going to stock 6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape…

Comments

• gottobecertaingottobecertain Member Posts: 7
    My local Kmart has all the other super heroes sets except this one - I'm after it too!
  • jtrjtr Member Posts: 37
    you can buy it from lego shop online but @ $89 + $30 delivered it's pricey
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    @jtr, check your PM :)
  • DeadareusDeadareus Member Posts: 264
    My local TRU had this set 2 weeks ago. Priced at $89.99 CDN. $40 more than Lego.com CDN store.
  • datkiddedatkidde Member Posts: 108
    I'm visiting Australia this month. I can't believe the prices are almost twice as much as US. I seen Diagon Alley in a Target for 279 Australian. Wow.
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,821
    Stacks in my toys r us now. £39.99. Not going to touch this until can get a decent discount. 3 for 2 would be good.
    edited February 2012
    yeah right, lego here is double and with the exchange rate being so good it's just criminal.

eg batmobile 100AUD = 105 USD

Barnes n Noble is the way to go if they have stock
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    I (a friend ) ordered 2 on TRU UK website yesterday, even at £40, I did not want to miss out on that one.
  • BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    This is the set that will be big in a few years..
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 686
    I hope your right BoiseState! I just picked up 2 today at my local TRU $70. The local TRU manager asked me if I wanted help finding anymore Legos and I told her "no thank-you...TRU is a bit high on their Legos". She responded back with a "I've had other people tell me that but you don't get discounts like the B1G1 50% deals at Walmart/Target." Typical TRU employee not understanding or grasping the fact that their prices are so marked up that even with the discount/deal it's still cheaper to run to Target.

• JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    These seem like great sets. I ordered two, but in different orders to get the free Lego figs from [email protected] Thought I would open one for the figs to display and sell the other one straight away, as I only wanted the free fig. Might keep them both now (unopened) after seeing the comments and the price in other countries. Let's see.
    Those who are interested I bought the fun house through Bricklink @ $aud 80
    delivered.

I've seen it here in AUS at TRU going for around $AUD 90