Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Modular buildings for sale (UK)

palmers9grbpalmers9grb ukMember Posts: 266
edited March 7 in Marketplace
hello all, 

so time has come to part with my modular sets. all sets should be 100% unless stated. can provide more picture if needed

#10211 Grand emporium (missing min fig. farmer green) the instruction are high quantity print not the originals.  the box is a little worn.  £350
 #10218 Pet shop. it is missing a mini fig. (blue overalls) £200
#10232 Palace Cinema ( has the original sticker sheet, un used) £275
#10243 Parisian Restaurant £180
#10246 Detective's office £240
#10251 Brick Bank £340

while have tried to ensure that these set are 100% i may have missed something, but nothing major should be missing. i have tried to fair with my prices, being lower than BL (sellers in UK). happy to trade for a larger SW set or something close to a sets value. 

shipping can be discussed as i normally use Myhermes, but i know people prefer different providers. if about hour away from weymouth happy to drop off. 
thanks for looking 
steve

Comments

• palmers9grbpalmers9grb ukMember Posts: 266
    bump bumpy, 

will reduce all my prices by £20
    thanks 
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,408
    I always come into these threads hoping for a MISB Cafe Corner and/or Green Grocer.
    And I'm always disappointed.
    Paperballpark
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,238
    ....If only I were UK, I could hook you up.
    sorry to disappoint you both. @Yellowcastle where are you based happy to look at ship aboard 
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,238
    I have them all but thanks!
    palmers9grb
    Mods please close @Huw @drdavewatford thanks 
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.