Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Bridge laying tank

AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,824
Very cool! But I’m wondering how this was counterweighted. 
https://reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/lffxvu/a_lego_bridge_layer_tank_in_action/

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,448
    It looks fake to me, it's clearly stop motion or sped up due to the way the water and plants move. Even then there are so many cuts and parts off screen that I imagine there is someone helping things along.

Unless a video is real time and the whole thing is in the frame, then chances are it is being faked somehow.

• BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 577
    It's pretty intricate for a fake, almost to the point it'd be easier to build a bridge laying tank than to build a pretend one. Plus it's a gif, they always have so many frames missing to keep the file size low, and are very prone to looking like stop motion.
    AstrobricksAleydita
  • BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 577
    There we go... YouTube source for better inspection

RailspxchrisAstrobricks