Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

List of Instruction Plus sets?

PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 493
Hey guys, sorry if there is another thread about this topic, but I couldn't find one.

I got the Mario starter set for my nieces and they really like the interactive instructions that go step by step with the pieces.  They are new to LEGO and this type of guide really gets them involved.  They follow the building process a lot easier.  I got them other Disney Frozen sets too.  With something like #43189 it shows Instructions Plus on the box, but there is no QR code to scan.  Then with #43177 the QR code is on the box, but when I scan it nothing comes up.

My question is "Is there a comprehensive list of all the Instructions Plus set?" or is it just sort of a trial demo and there are no set standards for it yet.