Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Updating Storm Trooper Army?

vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,188
edited February 2012 in Collecting
Debating on whether to sell off all my old Storm Troopers now that they have a new body print. White only stays white for so long right? Anyone else considering this?

Comments

• y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    I am definitely NOT considering this, but if you actually are, I would definitely be interested. I'm trying to reach 1000 stormtroopers, and I'm barely halfway there.
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    I will be adding more of the new Stormies to my collection, but likely won't pursue getting rid of my old troopers. The difference between the old and new troopers is just not that drastic. Curious how big your army is @vwong19
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 502
    I would not get rid of them. With the trend moving towards more detail, I became curious if TLG might forget that there is a desire for clean and "unmarked" stormtroopers. Anyone who follows the Kenner action figure lines would agree that it is easy for toy companies to go "offtrack" into figures that are "situationally" painted.

I absolutely love the sandblasted "Droid Escape" troopers, but it takes a long time to build a good clean army.
  • vwong19vwong19 San DiegoMember Posts: 1,188
    My Stormy collection is only a couple dozen and many are tied with sets. I am probably going to start phrasing out the old sets from my collection to the updated versions.