Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[London UK, or nearby]: for sale or swap BUILT Ninjago City Docks

ArjoArjo UKMember Posts: 3
Hi everyone,
I am willing to part with my Docks, fully built, 100% complete, including instructions (but got rid of the box because of space constraint).
If you would like to buy it, please make me a reasonable offer (see Brickset/Bricklink/Ebay) BUT you would have to collect or live close enough to London so it is realistic for me to bring it to you by car. With COVID and all, I am not venturing far and away or willing to rely on Royal Mail.

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind trading for (in whole or in part) a modular (in box or built depending on actual set): palace cinema (if stickers neatly applied in case it is built!), fire brigade, grand emporium, pet shop (my least favourite tbh), town hall.
As a second order of priority, I could consider corner garage (if new in box), book shop (if new in box), or police station (if you managed to get your hands on one!).

I do not intend to haggle to find a trade that matches to the penny, if we get along we'll find a way to make it work so both sides are happy.

Finally, though not the most realistic I will admit, if you have buyer's remorse on the Mos Eisley Cantina I could be interested depending on how much you'd want on top of City Docks.

In any case I am in no rush, locked up at home courtesy of Tier 4 restrictions, and I'm happy to keep the Docks (in which case I'll have to hunt the NC set) so no silly offers please.
Thank you and HNY fellow AFOLs.