Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Request Valuation of Set 711-6 (1961)

jkw01772jkw01772 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hi i,m hoping some of the more knowledgable lego collectors can help me as i am somewhat a novice and dont want to rip my self off. i was going to put this set 771-6 up for auction but didnt know how much to put for a buy it now price ! or reserve price ! to be honest i dont no how much it could make ! so if anybody can advise me it would be really appreciated as any money raised is to put towards a laptop for my son .
many thanks
justin

Comments

• DaddyDeuceDaddyDeuce Member Posts: 272
    Could you clarify what you are trying to sell? You wrote both 711-6 and 771-6, neither of which show up in any of the databases I looked at (not that I'm an expert on old LEGO).
  • doodlebirddoodlebird Austin. Texas. Member Posts: 85
    i don't know him personally, and this is in no way an endorsement of his store, but this dude seems to be VERY knowledgeable in older lego:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=istokg

you could say he wrote the book on it. :)