Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hi from Portsmouth, England

CrazyLCrazyL PortsmouthMember Posts: 9
Hi people, New here, and never heard of it before now.  My first lego set was bought for me when I was 3, and I played with it non stop until about 1991, when other things took over, Those other things have stayed with me too, and I made a tentative return to enjoying Lego in the late noughties when my Mum bought me a set for a laugh.  The collecting started again, hahaha.  Although not like most of guys out there I suspect.

I built myself a room in the back garden to house my Lego, and to finally make a little Lego town I can leave set up and build upon as when I want to, or when I learn the nuances of the modern bricks that exist now.

That's all from me for now.  Any questions just ask.
KungFuKennyThe_Rancorpxchris

Comments

• benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 700
    Welcome! Hello from (near) Portsmouth, England 😉 

There's a thread somewhere around here for "what have you done to your house for your LEGO hobby" — you should post pics of your garden room there, people are always interested!
    560Heliport
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,619
    Welcome!

FYI we have a "Share your videos here!" thread so I've merged your two separate video threads into that one.
  • CrazyLCrazyL PortsmouthMember Posts: 9
    Thanks guys, all 2 of you, hahaha.  Benbacardi, thanks for that, I might find/take a few more pictures and post them up.  It's quite humble, and I'm not a chippy, but it's a thing I built.