Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Friends Valentine Polybag 30105 trade

notyounotyou Member Posts: 2
edited February 2012 in Marketplace
Came across a store with a bunch of the Friends 30105 poly bags. Anyone wanting to trade? Trade for other poly bags or small sets.

Comments

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I wouldn't mind a couple of them, is there anything in my store you'd like to swap for? http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=AlbusDumbledore
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,361
    @Matthew I sent you two via Wes. Did I not tell you?
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    ^ Ah, I forgot about that! I remember asking for them, but I hadn't heard anything since. PM me if there's anything you'd like from my store.

@notyou If there's anything you particularly want to swap for now I've made the offer, I'll take another one or two, but if there's nothing that really grabs you never mind.

Thanks to both of you!
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    I think my Target had at least 20 of these last time I went, but I passed them up. I may pick up a few if they're still there on Monday.
  • vedder1029vedder1029 Member Posts: 78
    Does anyone think this set will be 50% off tomorrow at Target after the Valentines Day markdowns??
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,285
    ^yes it will be if you can find one.
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    My Target had them right in the toy aisle next to the other Friends sets. I'm not completely convinced that my store views them as a Valentines item and will be part of that holiday sale. If they are though, I'll buy a handful tomorrow.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,285
    ^ It should be in their system as holiday merchandise.
  • vedder1029vedder1029 Member Posts: 78
    Confirmed this morning.... just picked up a dozen at 50% off at Target!
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    I have never seen these at my local target, and have checked 3-4 times a week the past two weeks. looked in LEGO aisle, Friends toy aisle, valentine's section, and at the registers - nada.

so, I'd love to get one. only polys i have to trade at present is 4 of the Kendo Jay booster packs from the January LEGO store giveaway. I am also willing to pay cash.
  • jocappyjocappy Member Posts: 207
    Found 5 today.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 762
    Will be hunting for this set. Great pink cheese and the new flowers as well. Keep my fingers crossed.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 762
    Eureka I've found it! Thanks!
    @dougts Target is having real issues figuring out when and where to put LEGO sets. They probably have them and never put them out. The DPCI# is 086020064, you can check on the website whether your store has them and then go to customer service and give them the number and they'll bring them out from storage. I had to do that so often to get them for the brits that I just typed that number in from memory.

If that doesn't work for you let me know, I picked up a bunch (at a store that told me last week that they didn't have any) for favors at my daughter's birthday but I may not need that many (and she may invite mainly boys who won't want them).

Good luck.
  • KellKell Member Posts: 2
    Jenni, I am looking for a bunch of these. I only found one at my store. How do you type in the dpci number at target's website? Or I would love to by a bunch from you. Thanks!
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,344
    ^ I have 10 if you like, 30.00 plus 5.00 to ship if you are in the US.
    @Kell Hi, the site to put in the dpci number is

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/mobile_fiats.jsp?dpci=086-02-0064

I've put the polybag number into the address but you can search for anything else by changing out the dpci number at the end.

While I don't need them as such I am planning to give them away to all my daughter's little friends at her birthday so I'm not looking to get rid of any of them. If you need a whole lot I think you should contact oldtodd33 or one of the other resellers who picked up a large number. If you can't find any and really want some for your own kids I'll happily send you a couple.

Also you need the @ in front of a person's name for them to be notified that you've mentioned them, I just happened to look at this thread today and see your comment.

Good luck.
  • KellKell Member Posts: 2
    @Jenni, thank you for all your help! I appreciate it.

@oldtodd33 thank you for the offer. Let me get back to you.