Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

40410 - Charles Dickens

ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,397
I just received this today and only when I got it in hand did I notice that it uses fleshies and I’m trying to figure out why? Looking for info I see Huw pointed it out in his review but also didn’t have any reason why.

I thought maybe it was the Scrooge face was the key, perhaps a reused part from an older licences set as there aren’t many appropriate grouchy old folk yellow heads. Having looked around though it looks like this is a new print which makes it odder.

I generally prefer fleshies but it’s particularly odd given that this looks like a natural follow up to #40291 - Creative Personalities which used Yellow heads. 

So has anyone got any theories on this one?

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,586
    I hope it is because it is aimed at adults (maybe ones not so into LEGO already) and that using fleshies helps attract adults. And that it will be extended to other similar sets in future.