Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] FS : #624210 Lego House "6 Red Bricks"

ShropshireShropshire UKMember Posts: 444
edited November 2020 in Marketplace
Having a little clear out and found several of these sealed packets #624210, if anyone wants one I could post out for £3 a pack within the UK, the lowest cost on Ebay looks to be £3.99 and there are some on Bricklink in the UK for £2.99 plus fees/postage.

Now don't get over excited folks, it's just a polybag with 6 absolutely standard 2x4 Red Bricks

Pro: if you want something you can only get at Lego House, these are probably the cheapest item there is

Con: as above, seriously they are just 6 normal bricks in a polybag :)

Wildcard: I do have one that's signed by Niels Christiansen, if anyone is interested to make an offer i'll pass 100% of it to FairyBricks (somehow, i'm sure Huw will point me in the right direction). I'll keep that one open until Friday 4th December and would post that one worldwide if costs are covered
SirBrickalotOfLegoKungFuKennyCalv