Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: 4841 Hogwarts Express (UK)

richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
edited February 2012 in Marketplace
Hi,

Recently built this and the Passenger Train city set, and am making various modifications and improvements that I think now demand a second copy of the Hogwarts train for the project.

Does anybody have one, preferably for trade, but possibly for part ex or sale. My latest MISB trades are noted below. If for sale/part ex I am not looking to pay more than £60 +P&P, as can get it for that from Tesco.

- 7931, T-6 Shuttle
- 7956, Ewok Attack
- 7914, Mandalorian Battle Pack
- 4867, Hogwarts Battle
- 4866, Knight Bus
- 8128, Cad Bane Speeder
- 8129, AT-AT (would need a wider trade for this as they seem to have jumped in value)

Thanks!
rich

Comments

• LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,772
    Hey Rich. I have a spare but am not sure I'm keen on anything on your list. I guess I don't have the AT-AT, but then I wasn't particularly after one either - could be persuaded though. Send me a PM when you get a sec. Cheers, J.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,569
    PM sent :)
    What's that on my toes?! :o)
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    hi, thanks for responses. will respond asap. maybe I should try to get a couple. lol
    ^^ Actually sent my PM at 11.50, so I was first. So there! :P
    Ahhhh, that's better, "Let the blood flowwwww". :)
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,327
    edited February 2012
    @LostInTranslation & @flump6523 - were you two an old married couple in a former life? ;)
    ^ O_O !! I prefer to think of myself as the pesky kid sister he's always wanted!
    ^ Got that right!!! ;)
    all current pms replied to. thanks!
    still have some items available for trade, including a mint unopened 8128 Cad Bane Speeder.
    Also have 8092 Luke's Landspeeder & 3862 Hogwarts Game MISB available for trade.

Looking for either 4192 Fountain of Youth or 4182 Cannibal's Escape (POTC) or one of the Dino sets may be ok.

• MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    Discussion closed by request of original poster.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.