Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] For Sale #75924 Bespin Duel #77904 Nebulon-B #77905 Taskmaster’s Ambush

KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,537
edited November 2020 in Marketplace
Hello all,
After finishing up some recent trades I still have some extras of the SDCC and SW Celebration sets.  To avoid the hassle of eBay I’m willing to sell for about 10% less than the 6 month price average on Bricklink for each set, plus shipping.  I’m open to reasonable offers as well.  US orders would be preferred due to shipping constraints and expenses.  All are sealed and in great condition.

75924 Bespin Duel - BL average $92, I’ll sell for $82 plus shipping
77904 Nebulon-B 77905 - BL avg. $99, I’ll sell for $89 plus shipping
Taskmaster’s Ambush- BL avg. $86, I’ll sell for $70 plus shipping

I carefully bubble wrap and pack sets in reinforced boxes to keep them safe for shipping.

If you want all 3 I’m willing to make a deal as well!
PM with questions or for more photos...

Fizyx

Comments

• BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,519
    edited November 2020
    That pic really shows just how bland the 18+ branding can be - especially when next to that absolutely awesome box art for the Nebulon-B.

I'm in the process of pulling the parts together for the Nebulon from my collection. I figured it wouldn't make a whole lot of difference to me as I normally just chuck boxes away, but ironically I'm now really wanting this one.

Apologies for going off-topic.
    KungFuKennyFizyx