Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Anyone else having trouble with Lego.com?

BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,463
Trying to pick up the Batwing and the Ideas ISS so I can get the two GWPs - the Teal brick and the Charles Dickens set.  But I'm not able to add anything to my basket.
Just me?

Comments

• monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,411
    Seemed to have worked OK for me - also added the Batwing (on backorder) for the Dickens and it looks to have processed OK.
    SeijiAmasawa
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 212
    Were you 35 minutes before midnight Greenwich? I’d try again now that it’s past midnight. 
    AstrobricksSeijiAmasawa
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 948
    Worked fine for me just now. 
    SeijiAmasawa
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,742
    edited November 2020
    Trying to pick up the Batwing and the Ideas ISS so I can get the two GWPs - the Teal brick and the Charles Dickens set.  But I'm not able to add anything to my basket.
    Just me?
    You sent the above message before midnight (date of message shows as 20th Nov); deals didn't go live until midnight which might be the problem.

I didn't have any problems.
    AstrobricksKungFuKenny
  • LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 2,093
    I placed my order at about 0:10 Germanyland time. There was deffo a couple of worrying delays as I passed through the ordering process, but the order went through OK. Received a confirmation mail this morning. 
    SeijiAmasawa
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,463
    edited November 2020
    I tried again at about 12.30 UK time.  Any time I tried to put anything in my basket it just came up with "Sorry, an unexpected error occurred.  Please try again later."  Wondered if it might be a cookie issue, but I was getting the same thing on both laptop and iPad.

In tthe end I saved myself £250 by just giving up.
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,463
    In fact I've just tried it now, and it's still coming up with the same error.  Either I've been blacklisted by Lego or Mrs Boo has had a word with their IT Dept...
    SeijiAmasawaKungFuKennyAstrobricks
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 257
    Keep trying. You can do it!
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,339
    @BooTheMightyHamster
    Have you tried clearing cookies and stuff then logging in again and trying.
    I usually have to do that every so often otherwise it does the same to me.
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 2,146
    Worked just fine at 9am today. Spent over £200 and both GWP dropped in the basket. I'm in trouble for not going through the wifes Quidco first and costing her £14 in cash back though
    560Heliport
  • PicopiratePicopirate Member Posts: 323
    Worked for me. Unfortunately everything on my wish list have been sold out and there does not appear to have been a restock. Fortunately a couple items were just "backordered" so I was able to place an order. I am not sure why they dont just allow backorders on more items, especially on newly released sets which will not retire anytime soon.
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 544
    Trying to reset my password, I've requested a reset email 5 times now and still havent gotten it (made sure the email was correct). Meanwhile I've gotten an email that the VIP weekend is here.
    Cleared cookies and it's still not having any of it.  Did sit on the phone for 20 mins this morning, but no joy there either.

Clearly the universe is telling me something.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,837
    Cleared cookies and it's still not having any of it.  Did sit on the phone for 20 mins this morning, but no joy there either.

Clearly the universe is telling me something.
    Would you like me to order you something on your behalf Boo?  I'll transfer the value in points over to your Paypal.
    KungFuKennybandit778Lobotcolay
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 2,101
    I now always order stuff on my phone (android) and pay with PayPal. Never have any issues doing it that way. Messing about with credit cards etc always seems to cause problems.
    KungFuKenny
    @Legoboy  Thanks for the offer, but the gremlins must have had a lie-in today, and I managed to place an order and get both the Teal brick and the Charles Dickens gwp.

\o/
    FizyxmadforLEGOCymbelineKungFuKennystluxcolay