Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Want to trade for: Millenium Falcon or Black Pearl (US)

scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 734
edited February 2012 in Marketplace
I'm looking for a Star Wars Millenium Falcon or a Pirates of the Carribean Black Pearl. I know they've been picked up quite a bit lately at Walmart, so if you've got an extra and want to trade, lmk. Will do trade and some cash if needed. I'm in IOWA and looking to trade only in U.S. for shipping purposes. Looking for complete sets w/box. Thanks!

Have to trade:

8098 Star Wars Clone Turbo Tank
4194 Pirates of the Carribean WhiteCap Bay (x2)
7930 Star Wars Bounty Hunter
7931 Star Wars T-6 Jedi Shuttle (x2)
7188 Kingdoms King Carriage Ambush
3833 SpongeBob Squarepants Krusty Krab Adventures
4373 Harry Potter Quidditch Match
7868 Star Wars Mace Windu
8084 Star Wars Snow Trooper Battle Pack
8083 Star Wars Rebel Trooper Pack

Comments

• scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 734
    I forgot to post that I also have:

Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle
    Harry Potter Hogwarts
    Harry Potter The Knights Bus
    Paroahs Quest Rise of the Sphinx
  • zipxanzipxan Member Posts: 10
    Scotty if you are anywhere near Muscatine Iowa, I was there last Thursday and they still had 5 Falcons in the clearance aisle that were still full price. It might be worth running out there to check and see if they dropped the price to half if you are close.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 734
    Thanks for the info! Not real close....I'm Waterloo/C.F, Iowa area...so 120miles. Yikes! I've been to probably 10 different Walmarts and haven't seen one on sale yet. The Waterloo store still has 3 Clone Turbo Tanks at $99...they've been sitting there in the clearance area since the Feb. 1rst markdown. And I was at 2 other Walmarts that had 1 Black PearI each in the clearance section but still marked at $99. I just might have to wait until hopefully next year for a clearance. Thanks for the info!
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    @scotty12 .. I hit up the Muscatine store as well as 6 others tonight and didn't find either of those on clearance in the SE Iowa area. I didn't see any LEGOs at all in the clearance at Muscatine but they did have a few MFs full price in the regular aisle so they must've moved them back from when @zipxan saw them.
  • aplbomr79aplbomr79 Member Posts: 159
    If you are not short of cash, Walmart is carrying the BP again. I have seen them in at least 4 local WMarts in my area - and at least 4 at each store. There is no discount on these sets.