Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Walgreens

thenosthenos Twin Cities, MNMember Posts: 436
Advent calendars for HP and Star wars at $23.99. picked up one of each, free shipping, use code pickup10 for another 10% off.

https://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=lego
AstrobricksBumblepantsFizyxKungFuKennymadforLEGOYo_dAhleonffumonstblitzInfinityman

Comments

• KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,537
    That is an amazing deal...  I got both-  came out to $21.50 each pre tax!
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,719
    I tried getting a store to match the web price for #75264 with no luck.
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Hornell, NYMember Posts: 631
    Great deal, thank you! FYI - for those of you who only want one or the other of the calenedars, the 10% off threshold is $25.  I got there by adding a $1.79 tube of toothpaste (that I actually needed!). 
    ericb
  • InfinitymanInfinityman United StatesMember Posts: 118
    Thanks for the tip! Saves me the trouble of hunting clearance in the stores in a few weeks.
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 238
    My Star Wars one has been shipped & is scheduled to arrive tomorrow but they haven't processed the Harry Potter one yet.  Hope they don't end up cancelling my order or I'll need to repurchase the one I already returned at Walmart.  Those price differences add up.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 3,719
    Don’t return things in anticipation of receiving something. Wait until you have it.
    560HeliportmadforLEGO
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 238
    The HP one I just returned was an extra, I still have one.  Wanted a spare for the people parts but I bought the first one at the end of August so was running out of time to process a return.  I should be able to re-buy if the order gets cancelled since both Walmart & Target still have them in stock near me.
    Astrobricks
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,537
    Both of mine arrived via Fed Ex and in perfect shape - thanks again @thenos !
    Fizyxthenos
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 962
    Might be ymmv but my Walgreens had the Lego jigsaw puzzles for $10.  
    CaptainRogersrd1899
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 820
    @ReesesPieces in what section did you find them?
    @CaptainRogers They were in the toy section.
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 820
    Thanks. That is what I figured, but I visited a couple around here and didn't see it so I thought I might as well ask to see if yours had them hidden somewhere.
  • jedijason1138jedijason1138 Member Posts: 175
    Which ones did they have? I've been waiting for one that has a bunch of minifigures on it, but there's another one that has nothing but heads, which should present a nice challenge!
    They had all four (there's only four, right?).
    They had the minifigures, the miniature heads, ice cream, and paint.
  • rd1899rd1899 U.S.A.Member Posts: 167
    ^For now.  A fifth one, "Rainbow Bricks" will be released next March, per its Amazon pre-order page.

KungFuKennyReesesPiecesFizyxthedingman5Switchfoot55
    Those are really nice! I'm a jigsaw puzzle enthusiast as much as I'm a Lego enthusiast.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 719
    I couldn't find any in my area (3stores).  A manager stocking more toys said she'd never seen them.
      Barnes and Noble in-store had the Ice Cream Dream and the Minifigure Faces for $17.95each.
    I'm hoping to find these. I keep checking, but nothing in my area.
    Sorry no one seems to be able to find these.
    I went to pick up something from my walgreens today and these puzzles seemed untouched (top shelf in the toy section).  There is no price label on the shelf but still $10 each (picked up minifigures and ice cream ones).  
  • evantylerevantyler Central OhioMember Posts: 79
    I found three of the four LEGO puzzles at a Walgreens tonight on the south side of Columbus, and the clerk considered them to be part of their 50% off post-Christmas promotion, so I scored them for $4.99 each! Looking forward to putting them together over the winter...
    560HeliportReesesPiecesrd1899Astrobricksgmonkey76ravendragonwing
  • ravendragonwingravendragonwing Member Posts: 165
    Target has all 4 in their puzzle section $9.99 each.
    Astrobricksevantyler
    I found the two puzzles I really wanted: the minifigures and the one that's all heads. $10 each at Target, but I had gift cards, so they cost me nothing!
    Fizyx
  • mmac2002mmac2002 DFWMember Posts: 18
    FYI The yellow heads puzzle is a NIGHTMARE. It is taking us forever. So many pieces that are all the same color...
    FizyxevantylerReesesPieces
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 216
    Anyone have the DPCI for the puzzles?
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 719
    Here are the two UPC numbers if that helps:

Yellow Heads   9781797210193
    Paint Party       9781452179704