Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Problem accessing specific topics

OrthobotrexOrthobotrex Member Posts: 165
edited February 2012 in Forum Operation
Hi everyone!

I've been having problems accessing the various topics I'm interested in in this forum when I use my computer.

It started when I posted my last discussion regarding the Friends lipstick. I included a 'clickable' link (which didn't work but was later fixed...thanks Matthew) and basically clicked the "post discussion" button. It didn't show up in my screen, so I repeated the process several times and still nothing . Then I went back to the forum discussions, and there were 4 topics bearing the same titles by me. So I asked again for the help of one the admins to delete the extra ones (thanks to DrDW).

Again, when I try to go to the topic, I couldn't. I was able to access it only by using another computer, and later, I just followed up the comments of the different people who have posted. It's such a drag...

I'm hoping the tech-savvy people out there can offer me a solution or troubleshoot the problem.

If I don't respond again in this topic, then you know what's wrong

PS.. Regarding the Friends lipstick thing and solutions offered, the pneumatic T-piece has a small portion protruding and makes the dish sit proudly, but If I can't have anything else, then it will the one I shall use. The screwdriver is also feasible, but I don't like bending it.

Thanks, everyone!

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,458
    Sounds like you are alone with your problem, @Orthobotrex!

Sorry I couldn't shed any light when you emailed.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,288
    ^^ What is the behavior? Are you able to see the discussion, but clicking on it does nothing? Or do you not even see the discussion?

I haven't heard of it, and no one else has reported anything similar. It does sound like something in your environment -- your browser, settings, some combination. It's not particular to your account since you could access it from a different computer.
  • scratchdeskscratchdesk Member Posts: 155
    Download Firefox/ Google Chrome and use that, see what happens.
  • OrthobotrexOrthobotrex Member Posts: 165
    And just like that, it works again...I'm really dumbfounded! It's kinda weird now. The only other time I wasn't able to access anything was a survey from LEGO.

I'm going back to my previous discussion!