Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Han Solo Keychain (Wanted; US or International)

SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,448
Hello!

As some of you may be well aware, I am the resident minifigure keychain hoarder, and would be interested in trading for your Han Solo keychain!

Drop me a PM, and I'm sure we can work something mutually beneficial out in trade.

Thanks!

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,448
    I got a couple, but am still looking for a couple more.  Drop me a PM!
    Bumblepants
    Also, I'm finally coming to terms with my lack of interest in holding onto an Assault on Hoth #75098 because it has a silly shiny badge on it.

The box isn't worth saving, but the bags are sealed.  I'm only looking for $250.00, including shipping.  Or make me a mixed offer with cash/LEGO and we can work something out.
    Nevermind on the Assault on Hoth.  Apparently I like to hide things from myself.
    Fizyx
    All sorted out.  I am awash in Han Solo Keychains!  Thank you very much everyone that contacted me!

Mods, please close.  @CapnRex101; @drdavewatford; @Huw
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.