Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Argos sale continues

Brickset.comBrickset.com Administrator Posts: 1,221,400
edited September 2020 in Brickset.com articles
Argos sale continues

The Argos toy sale, which includes dozens of LEGO sets discounted by 33% or more, continues until Tuesday.

After several years of absence, Argos is back in our Buy listings, so you'll be able to easily determine what's discounted and what's new. The data is imported daily.

Happy shopping!

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Member Posts: 7,536
    Anyone know if the Friends Alpaca Mountain Rescue is exclusive to Argos? 
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged Member Posts: 2,199
    Not sure... but I was just eyeing that one up as well (from the comfort of my bath).
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 887

Looks like it.
    Bumblepants
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged Member Posts: 2,199
    I placed an order at the closest Argos to me that had it, but the order was cancelled via email. Shouldn't have waited so long, I guess.
  • colaycolay Member Posts: 547
    i cant get any items i want, OOS everywhere, been trying for days :(
  • browny333browny333 Member Posts: 49
    Argos sale continues

The Argos toy sale, which includes dozens of LEGO sets discounted by 33% or more, continues until Tuesday.

After several years of absence, Argos is back in our Buy listings, so you'll be able to easily determine what's discounted and what's new. The data is imported daily.

Happy shopping!

© 2020 Brickset.com. Republication prohibited without prior permission.

Source: https://brickset.com/article/53963
    Not certain... yet, I was simply peering toward that one up too (from the solace of my shower).
  • babieface75babieface75 Member Posts: 109
    Yep,argos have been like that for months,they say clearance or sale but you try finding it close by,its only the odd ones that you will find and they send about two out and still advertise it,right con and as been that way for ages,since covid started.
    I said they are going to be closing loads of stores down months ago becouse this is a normall thing now,if theres a sainsburys near by,expect that argos to close.Why pay rent/electric/staff on a shop when it can be online and dropped off at the local supermarcket.