Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Marketplace Pricing

todlertodler UK - South WestMember Posts: 90
@huw can the policy on Marketplace be reviewed so that the seller has to state a price for the item being sold. I’m on other forums where this policy works well. If people advertise for offers why don’t they just auction it on eBay?

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,345
    Fees for one.
    klinton560Heliport
  • todlertodler UK - South WestMember Posts: 90
    Fees for one.
    I meant this isn't an auction site. If you want to sell something then advertise a price.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,654
    For run of the mill items it is a good idea but for rarer items harder to price sometimes it is better to let potential buyers offer a price instead.
    560Heliport
  • todlertodler UK - South WestMember Posts: 90
    CCC said:
    For run of the mill items it is a good idea but for rarer items harder to price sometimes it is better to let potential buyers offer a price instead.
    Yes, that’s fine. But again the other forums I frequent have a “valuations” thread where people can ask the more knowledgable members what items are worth. Maybe I am just looking at things from a different perspective. 
    Cheers
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,654
    todler said:
    CCC said:
    Yes, that’s fine. But again the other forums I frequent have a “valuations” thread where people can ask the more knowledgable members what items are worth. Maybe I am just looking at things from a different perspective. 
    Cheers
    You need to remember that this is not primarily a trading site and the rules are far less strict and for this section was only really set up for infrequent selling only, or trading between users.
    560HeliportAstrobricksdrdavewatfordsnowhitie