Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS : Entire Collection Texas DFW Based Any Recommendations

skullboyskullboy DFWMember Posts: 217
Hi all.  I think I've lost the passion and space for my collection.  I have a lot sealed in box and some opened and assembled of city trains, theme parks like the roller coaster, Mixer, Ferris Wheel, Speed Champions, Jurassic Series/Dino Hunters, and CMFs, plus bulk.  Anyone buy entire collections clean, smoke free home?

Comments

• NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 230
    If you decide you want to sell stuff separately let me know. I can’t afford an entire collection, but I’d be interested in some stuff. 
    Fizyxskullboy
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,476
    I can put you in contact with the DFWlug if you are not already. Might be able to find some local takers that way.
    skullboy
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 445
    Yeah, there are a few of us from the DFWLUG here, but a whole collection together might be difficult to sell.  I'm interested in trains if you're willing to discuss partial purchases.
    skullboy
  • skullboyskullboy DFWMember Posts: 217
    on brickset are you able to view my collection as skull_boy to see what I have, plus a lot of bulk or single items from certain sets.
    IF you are near Ft. Worth my friend Ryan has a Lego Buy/Sell shop there who will likely be able to take your collection. roguebrick.com is the site. Near Hulen Mall.
    skullboy
    IF you are near Ft. Worth my friend Ryan has a Lego Buy/Sell shop there who will likely be able to take your collection. roguebrick.com is the site. Near Hulen Mall.
    It's about 40 minutes I go up that way all of the time.
    skullboy said:
    It's about 40 minutes I go up that way all of the time.
    If you take a look at the mocs on display you might change your mind on selling. They have that massive Halo ship that has been doing the rounds on moc blogs on display there right now.
     It's very hard to pull the band aid off.  But I don't have any place to build and set up a massive collection like I had planned.  Maybe one day but I figure someone else would be able to appreciate them in the now.