Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UK: wanted - Cloud City Luke

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,916
Does anyone (UK) have a Cloud City Luke for trade? Sw0971. New or excellent used condition.

I have a Deadpool available for trade, he is used/ displayed so very good condition but he doesn't have the sword scabbard. Or let me know what you are after.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,916
    Has anyone in UK got one for trade? I might be able to find other parts. For example, I also have a new pair of the 2006 UCS Batmobile wings that I never got round to using

No longer needed now it has been announced he will come with a magazine. That was lucky timing.

Fizyx
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,310
    That's a really great magazine gift considering he's only been in Cloud City and the not-Comicon set.
    Yep. Now I just need to find the mag, but hopefully won't be too hard.