Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Requesting Valuation of the Red Baron (10024)

xxsoloxxxxsoloxx Member Posts: 2
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
I have a complete boxed Red Baron lego set which i want to sell. I am confused at what value this set is.
Prices on Ebay seem to be rock bottom but on Ebay USA are sky high?.
My set is boxed, complete and has instruction booklet in excellent condition. Only thing missing is the decals
but i'm sure some website would do replacements.
Can any of you chaps tell me how much its worth?

Comments

• andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,768
    edited February 2012
    @xxsoloxx
    Look here http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=10024-1
    http://www.bricklink.com/catalogPG.asp?S=10024-1

Those ebay uk auctions may go up in the last few days. But in the end, something is only worth what people are willing to buy it for!

I'd say that most of those over £100 are trying their luck, hoping someone will bite.
  • xxsoloxxxxsoloxx Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for help :)

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,266
    But in the end, something is only worth what people are willing to buy it for!
    Exactly. It all depends on how keen you are to offload it - if you're willing to wait months or even years then stick it on Bricklink for top dollar like many other sellers on there and hope for the best. If you actually want to sell it (!) then its 'real' value will be revealed at auction....