Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Random display fluke

colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547
Finally got round to building Tantive IV this weekend. Thought I'd chance putting it in the gap under the lounge table and bar having to move the satellite dish forward, perfect fit. I also think it looks good too :)

GothamConstructionCoBumblepantsbandit778BooTheMightyHamsterklintonstluxFizyxdrdavewatfordAstrobrickspxchrismadforLEGO

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,742
    Nice - some would pay hundreds of pounds for a 'custom' display table like that!
    SumoLegoHugeBlueBrickcolayFizyx
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 5,172
    Where did you get the table? 
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547
    Where did you get the table? 

I've had it a number of years now. I THINK, I got it from Lee Longlands in Abingdon, but as I say it was a number of years ago now. They have a few stores in the UK
    Astrobricks
  • BobflipBobflip Member Posts: 668
    I'd be tempted to mod the build so it tilts up instead, if possible! Did you look into that at all? Looks like if you only use one of the 1x2 thin liftarms at step 453, replacing the bottom one with a thin bush, it may work
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 547
    Bobflip said:
    I'd be tempted to mod the build so it tilts up instead, if possible! Did you look into that at all? Looks like if you only use one of the 1x2 thin liftarms at step 453, replacing the bottom one with a thin bush, it may work

I took it out to amend a few bits, and it goes back in,upright. So, no idea what happened first time around. I will try and angle it back though, good idea :)