Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UK Lego Star Wars/Pirates/Johnny Thunder Sets For Sale

sliverbrichsliverbrich Member Posts: 81
Hello Afols,

I've been a long time watcher on here and even rarer poster, I've deicded that I need to have a sort out of my collection, so I thought I'd try some sets with members on here.

The sets are;

#8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack - Complete With Box And Instructions.
#75135 Obi-Wan's Jedi Interceptor - Complete With Instructions.
#75168 Yoda's Jedi Starfighter - Complete With Box And Instructions.
#75078 Imperial Troop Transport - Missing 1 stormtrooper but complete otherwise.
#75137 Carbon-Freezing Chamber - The Ugnaught minifigure has one different coloured hand sadly due to being broken and the legs have marks but the set is complete with instructions
#70413 The Brick Bounty - Complete With Box and Instructions, the box does have marks and tears.
#5975 T-Rex Transport - Complete With Box and Instructions.

All sets have been displayed and some pieces may have marks due to age but they are all in a good condition, PM for prices and I'm open to doing deals and combining postage if people require it. Pictures are available, feel free to ask.

Sliverbrich