Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Harry Potter CMF Series 2 Pre-Order - Minifigures Plus

Hello Bricksetters, 

We would like to offer you again an exclusive discount as a member of the community. This is a pre-order for series 2 of the Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures (71028).

Details are as follows:

Box - $209
Set - $69

Please message us with your PayPal email address for invoice. Note the quantity of box or set you are interested in.

Shipping is FREE and will begin in September. We are estimating shipping in mid-September. International shipping is $10/set and $25/box.

Stay safe. Happy building,
Jon
TyresOFlahertyMCNwakeboardIceCreamClone

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,916
    Shouldn't these sales posts be going into the marketplace section with all other member to member sales/trades posts, rather than appearing in the section for official Brickset front page posts.
    panchox1SirBrickalotOfLegoSumoLego
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 209
    PM sent
  • erasethecloudserasetheclouds United StatesMember Posts: 4
    Is the figure distribution per box known yet?
  • 7BS7BS CaliforniaMember Posts: 49
    PM'd!
  • MinifiguresPlusMinifiguresPlus Member Posts: 179
    CCC said:
    Shouldn't these sales posts be going into the marketplace section with all other member to member sales/trades posts, rather than appearing in the section for official Brickset front page posts.
    The site is mostly broken for us right now, actually. I am unsure of how to fix the issues, but they are mounting. Many areas like marketplace seem to be unviewable and we cannot comment in most threads.

I will continue troubleshooting with different browsers and others but so far no success.
  • TyresOFlahertyTyresOFlaherty USAMember Posts: 341
    Sent a PM earlier, thanks again!

For those wondering, I bought the last series from MinifiguresPlus, and it went great!
    7BSgmonkey76Onebricktoomany
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 464
    PM'd
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 161
    PM sent.
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 351
    I have been ordering from MinifiguresPlus since the first Disney minifigures and they have always been reliable and provide a great service to the community.
    7BSpanchox1FizyxDedgeckogmonkey76jhuntin1hleonffuOnebricktoomany
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 341
    PM sent

• 12651265 Member Posts: 954
    PM sent.
  • brickventuresbrickventures New YorkMember Posts: 41
    PM'd
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 800
    PM’d!
  • jhuntin1jhuntin1 Indiana, USAMember Posts: 48
    PM sent. Thanks again!
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,591
    Pm sent
    Onebricktoomany
  • browny333browny333 USAMember Posts: 26
    what would that set/box include
  • IceCreamCloneIceCreamClone Chicago-ishMember Posts: 74
    what country are you guys based in? just trying to figure out if I'd have to pay for international shipping or not
    edited August 28
    ^^ set = all 16 minifigs; box = sealed box of 60 minifigs

^ US Indiana

Great folks, always deliver for a good price!
    panchox1Onebricktoomany
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,963
    PM’d a question. 👍 
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 102
    I don’t always buy complete sets of CMFs but when I do, I buy from these people. 
    MCNwakeboardhleonffugmonkey76OnebricktoomanyMinifiguresPlusjhuntin1
  • CymbelineCymbeline CanadaMember Posts: 259
    PM'd
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,125
    Always a nice experience with @MinifiguresPlus
    OnebricktoomanyMinifiguresPlus
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 900
    PM'd - thank you!
  • veign06veign06 USAMember Posts: 137
    PM sent
  • IceCreamCloneIceCreamClone Chicago-ishMember Posts: 74
    PM'd

Hello all, 

Due to high demand of this series we will have the following price increases for our pre-order. This will be shipping in the next 2-3 weeks as the shipment comes in.

Set - $77
    Box - $227

All orders placed will of course remain at the previous prices and ship first as soon as the stock arrives.

Happy building,

Jon

gmonkey76
  • FuddruckusFuddruckus Member Posts: 30
    edited September 14
    Not a complaint as this is out of MinifiguresPlus's control, but a heads up to other buyers.

My case had 7 of Hermione and only 1 Harry.

The rest of the distribution was as expected with 5 of Dumbledore, Griphook, and Myrtle.

Thank you to MinifiguresPlus for the excellent pricing and fast shipping!
    I've heard that the box distribution is fairly random for these. at least more than they have been in the past.
  • thedingman5thedingman5 Great Lakes, USAMember Posts: 272
    My set arrived today; have to say I felt a small twinge of disappointment as they were in plastic baggies instead of sealed pouches (as all of my prior MinifiguresPlus orders had been). 

I think that should be disclosed in the future. 

Either way, happy to have them.
    MinifiguresPlus
    ^I've bought from MInifiguresPlus many of times, and they always have been in plastic baggies. It's the only way to make sure the minifigure is the right one. I don't think there would be a discount if they had to feel every bag to check for the on inside.
    MCNwakeboardKungFuKennyMinifiguresPlusCymbeline
    edited September 15
    ^Harry Potter Series 1 and Super Mario blind bags both came sealed. Those were my two most recent purchases.
    MinifiguresPlus
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 445
    When I've ordered a set, not a box, the figures have always come in baggies. 
    7BSgmonkey76
  • 7BS7BS CaliforniaMember Posts: 49
    edited September 15
    I received my set of 16 yesterday. Thank you @MinifiguresPlus!
    Only one bag was sealed, but that doesn't bother me at all—I'm just happy to have the minifigures for a great price.
    MinifiguresPlusgmonkey76
    I've ordered maybe 5/6 Series of minifigures from them and the first one came in the baggies but with a slit in each (obviously to verify contents) but all the others have been sealed baggies.

When I place the order I request a "complete sealed series of X,Y,Z...".  I understand the risk behind never being able to be 100% certain of the contents unless you open the baggies but it is a slight risk I am willing to take for what it is.  Again, to get a good price and great service it's hard to beat.
    MinifiguresPlusgmonkey76
    got mine yesterday. I requested they be sent in the sealed bags. will open them tonight. looking forward to it.
    MinifiguresPlus
    My set arrived today; have to say I felt a small twinge of disappointment as they were in plastic baggies instead of sealed pouches (as all of my prior MinifiguresPlus orders had been). 

I think that should be disclosed in the future. 

Either way, happy to have them.
    We ask that customers make a request to have them in the sealed poly-bags if that is important to them. Some customers request some cut open poly bags. Generally they are in the clear plastic baggies, but the consistent thing is that they are identified and that we accommodate requests that we say we can mark in the order details. We hope this helps bring clarification! 
    pxchrispanchox1Cymbelinegmonkey76thedingman5Fizyx
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 484
    @MinifiguresPlus Have you shipped out all the Harry Potter CMFs yet? A tracking number would be greatly appreciated
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 484
    @MinifiguresPlus Have you shipped out all the Harry Potter CMFs yet? A tracking number would be greatly appreciated
    Sorry, just checked my email and got the number. Should have checked before I commented!
    gmonkey76 said:
    ^I've bought from MInifiguresPlus many of times, and they always have been in plastic baggies. It's the only way to make sure the minifigure is the right one. I don't think there would be a discount if they had to feel every bag to check for the on inside.
    @MinifiguresPlus but you do your best to ensure that a requested complete series is in fact complete right?
  • daewoodaewoo TexasMember Posts: 445
    I've never had an order of a complete set with them come with anything less than the complete set.
    gmonkey76MinifiguresPlus
    Apparently USPS has decided to hold my shipment hostage for some reason.  Was supposed to be delivered yesterday.  Got several messages it was delayed but would still be delivered by 8:00PM but never was.  Today I get an update that it is still en-route.  I could have driven at least 10 times back & forth to Denver by now to get it but it still isn't here.  Never had as much trouble with USPS as the last several months.  It arrived in Denver supposedly at 2:04 PM yesterday but didn't leave there until 10AM this morning so I really don't expect to see it anytime today either.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,827
    Just off the top of my head, I can think of two reasons the USPS might be having difficulties...
    CymbelineOldTownBricks
    Just off the top of my head, I can think of two reasons the USPS might be having difficulties...

I know but I don't want to make this political.  They are definitely targeting us in Colorado though.
    OldTownBricks
    Received my set today. Awesome as always!
    MinifiguresPlus
    gmonkey76 said:
    @MinifiguresPlus but you do your best to ensure that a requested complete series is in fact complete right?
    Yes! Absolutely. We sell identified complete sets. Thanks!
    panchox1Onebricktoomany

Sorry, just checked my email and got the number. Should have checked before I commented!
    We are processing all orders in the order in which they were received which means that almost all of the brickset orders are out, but not all are processed yet. They should all be out by the end of the week. 
    pxchrisCymbelineOnebricktoomanystarwars4evermadforLEGO
    opened mine up with the Mrs. last night. Complete set in sealed bags. we had a fun time trying to guess the fig before opening them. Thanks @minifiguresPlus !
  • MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard VirginiaMember Posts: 295
    Received my set and everything was as expected. Thanks!
    Received my sets today. Everything prefect as always. Thank you
    Good to know on the request for sealed bags; appreciate the response!  Thanks!