Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Super Mario Character Packs - Minifigures Plus Offer

Hello Bricksetters,

We have secured a shipment of Super Mario Character Packs and have the following price available to members here:

Box - $87.83

Please message with PayPal email address for invoice if you are interested. Free shipping in mid-August. International shipping for $25.

Happy building,

Jon

Comments

• jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 340
    Will you have just a set of 10 available?
    panchox1Modeltrainman
  • MinifiguresPlusMinifiguresPlus Member Posts: 205
    Yes! We plan to sell those as well. 
    Modeltrainmanpanchox1Cymbeline
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 883
    @MinifiguresPlus, can't wait for the set of 10. :)
    panchox1
  • Mr_HobblesMr_Hobbles San FranciscoMember Posts: 321
    Also interested in a set of 10. :)
  • NateMN2020NateMN2020 MinnesotaMember Posts: 40
    This is honestly the first time I want multiples of every one. Do I want multiples of a guy in a giraffe suit? Not really. Do I want an army of bloopers to chase Mario out of the water? Heck yes.
    Lyichirpanchox1msanders
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,271
    how many packs in a box?
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 1,017
    graphite said:
    how many packs in a box?
    20 per box. So in theory 2 complete sets, and that it is what most people are reporting. I only saw one review that there was 3x one character so not quite 2x complete sets. Possibly it had been tampered with beforehand, but I don`t think it was the case. 
    @MinifiguresPlus any word on the set of 10?
    Modeltrainman
    edit
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 883
    @jedivalkyrie
    , I missed something.

@Modeltrainman I started a post and it automatically saved a draft, then I couldn't figure out how to delete it.  
    Modeltrainman
    OK, I was hoping you had seen that @MinifigsPlus was ready for us, or something.
    @MinifiguresPlus any word on the set of 10?
    Ok, we can confirm there are two complete sets in each box! We will be selling the sets for $49 ea. for those who are interested in a complete set of 10.

(Free domestic shipping and $10 international)
    Modeltrainman
    PM sent! :)
    PM'd.
  • thedingman5thedingman5 Great Lakes, USAMember Posts: 288
    PM sent!
    The demand has been really high for the Super Mario Character Packs. That being said, since we have so few left, we will be raising the price now on any new orders:

Set - $63
    Box - $109

All previous invoices will of course remain the same.
    Received today, great service as always!  Thanks!
    panchox1MinifiguresPlus
    Received it last week. Would use again. Thanks!
    panchox1MinifiguresPlus