Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Parts that only appeared in one color

Mr_BMr_B EnglandMember Posts: 11
Hi everyone
Is there any way I could search either the Brickset or the Bricklink databases to find parts that only ever appeared in one color? I can't find how to do such a search.
Alternatively, has anyone got information about any such parts? - I'm really only interested in buildable parts (with studs or pinholes) and truly unique, not just with different printing.
Thanks

andhe

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,035
    Look at the BrickLink Color Guide. It will tell you exactly how many parts were made in each color. And yes, there are colors with less then 10 pars, or even just one part. https://www.bricklink.com/catalogColors.asp?utm_content=subnav
    560HeliportmadforLEGOandhe
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,996
    I think this is slightly the opposite of what he's after. Being colours that only have one part, rather than parts only produced in one colour (if that makes sense?)

But interesting to see no doubt. So many facets to bricklink that I've never stumbled upon. 
    560Heliport
  • Mr_BMr_B EnglandMember Posts: 11
    Yes, it is the parts that only have one color that I'm after. For instance:
    Item No: x461: Plate, Modified 1 x 2 with Steam Engine Cylinder, Round Surfaces
    only comes in Black (officially, though someone is selling it in Red).

The information I want must be in the Bricklink database, I could even write the SQL to get it, but (very sensibly) they don't allow people that level of access.

Thanks for your interest.

andhe