Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Straight and Curve Track now on [email protected] PaB

The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
LEGO now has straight and curve track on [email protected] PaB, but $3.00 each straight piece and $1.50 each flexi piece? 7499 has 8 straight rails and 16 flex tracks for $19.99. If you bought the same set at PAB prices, that would be $48.00. LEGO really needs to change their price!

Comments

• dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    well, being able to buy them singly is a nice option, price aside. I hate the flex track, so that would be just a waste anyway. That said, I"m certainly not loading up at this price, but if I needed a couple of pieces, it's nice to have the option.
  • The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    I agree that it is helpful if you only need a few pieces, but you can sell the 16 flexi track from 7499 for about $10. That will make it only $1.25 each straight rail from 7499.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    Please remember that discussions on competing brands are not allowed here in the Brickset Forum. I have removed the handful of comments above and PM'ed the participants. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks! :o)
  • bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    PAB is playing up anyone else notice? Trying to order the tracks and other bits but uk version of the site not allowing anything to be added to the bag. Gonna load up on curved track as flexi looks awful.