Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello from Seattle!

YorickYorick Seattle, WAMember Posts: 7
Hey guys!

I'm Will, er, well, I suppose I'd be Yorick here. I haven't spent much time on the forum, but it's never too late to start right? I was one of the interviewees for the 'Meet A Member' articles back in April, so that's probably a good place to start.

I collect misprinted/mismoulded elements, and have acquired a decent collection of those oddities over the years.

P.S. I unironically enjoy Galidor.
560Heliportpanchox1CymbelinepxchrisKungFuKenny

Comments

• panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 408
    Hello!
    Yorick
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,859
    Welcome Yorick! Nice to have another Pacific Northwest member around! 

I'll have to keep you in mind for some trades if I run across any misprinted/mismoulded elements!
    YorickKungFuKenny
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,484
    Greetings. I’ve got a pen friend in Seattle I’ve been corresponding with for 30 years.
    Switchfoot55YorickKungFuKenny
  • YorickYorick Seattle, WAMember Posts: 7
    I'll have to keep you in mind for some trades if I run across any misprinted/mismoulded elements!
    If you come across any bionicle slugs, Id gladly buy those off of you. I collect those as well
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 841
    Welcome @Yorick! Like @Switchfoot55 said, it's always nice to have another PNW member around (I'm down south of Portland).
    pxchris said:
    Welcome @Yorick! Like @Switchfoot55 said, it's always nice to have another PNW member around (I'm down south of Portland).

Hey!
    I visited your local con, Bricks Cascade, this spring! It was a lot of fun!

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 841
    Awesome - what did you think of Bricks Cascade @Yorick? That was the last major event before Covid, so it feels kinda surreal now. But we sure did have an awesome time! I was one of the guys manning the Classic section this year. 

Yorick
    pxchris said:
    Awesome - what did you think of Bricks Cascade @Yorick? That was the last major event before Covid, so it feels kinda surreal now. But we sure did have an awesome time! I was one of the guys manning the Classic section this year. 
    I thought it was a great con! Super relaxed, and everyone was real nice there. It feels like it was a million years ago even if it was barely 4 months ago. I want to make cascade one of my yearly cons.
    pxchris