Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted - 6285 Black Seas Barracuda (North America)

KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,100
edited July 12 in Marketplace
I’m looking for a copy of #6285 Black Seas Barracuda, preferably with the manual, box, and plastic insert trays.  I’m willing to trade a wide variety of sets from different themes (many sealed), but I’m open to buying also (which saves you the eBay fees!)... PM me with any questions- Thanks!
pxchris

Comments

• WeezyCupcakeWeezyCupcake Member Posts: 90
    Is that the only pirate set you are interested in?
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 839
    Sorry to high jack your post @KungFuKenny... But, what else do you have for sale @WeezyCupcake
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,100
    pxchris said:
    Sorry to high jack your post @KungFuKenny... But, what else do you have for sale @WeezyCupcake
    Ha!  I actually just overbought some Classic Castle and Adventurers, so I’m laying off Pirates for now - go for it @pxchris !
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,711
    I have a #6285 BBB box and instruction manual. Just have not gotten around to rebuilding the set for them yet.