Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Greetings!

8BrickMario8BrickMario Member Posts: 18
edited July 9 in Introduce yourself
Hello. I haven't been on a LEGO forum for a while, but I haven't been partaking in much LEGO for a while either. I used to be on Eurobricks, where I joined too young and quickly made a nuisance of and embarrassed myself, though as I matured, I (hope I) got better. In recent years, I found myself less engaged in the conversations there, and dropped off. I hope that won't be the case here, and I've lurked for long enough to feel that it won't. I'm also a long-time user of the general Brickset site and reviews, so I know this place pretty well. I enjoy most in-house LEGO themes based on fantasy, myth, and horror, and often enjoy sci-fi offerings as well. I'm a total sucker for a good minifigure, and wouldn’t even be in this hobby if the unusual Rock Monsters from Power Miners hadn't made me stop and look twice at LEGO as a child. I'm definitely back in the hobby now, so I'm glad to be here.
panchox1Cymbelinevanvonfull

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,610
    Welcome!
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,775
    Hiya! Welcome to the forum - who doesn't like in-house themes? :-)
  • pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 841
    Welcome to the forum! I hope you find your place here to be more to your liking than Eurobricks.